The QuaDDDD Play Drum Table is great for interactive rhythm play indoor and outdoor. Hand and mallet friendly.
PlayMore Design instruments are perfect for schools, childcare, hospitals, memory care, assisted living facilities and playgrounds everywhere. All surfaces are easy to clean and maintain; ensuring years of enjoyable use. The durable frame is constructed of post-consumer recycled plastic with heavy gauge mylar REMO drum-heads ensuring the highest quality sound and performance. The tunable REMO drumheads provide pro-quality tones and can stand up to vigorous hand drumming and even mallets.
These can be rolled into classrooms, auditoriums, playgrounds (or permanently installed) and provide pro-quality tones for hours of pleasing, unsupervised creative play or formal music lessons.
PlayMore instruments are designed to promote physical and mental health. Music play, as therapy, stimulates brain development and function, enhances memory and a sense of well binging, develops coordination and dexterity, and improves social interactions. Incorporate PlayMore Design instruments into your programs for enhanced individual growth.
A portion of the proceeds from the PlayMore Design instruments support DRUMSTRONG.org; which funds cancer education, research and survivorship support.
- Crafted in the USA since 1995
- 95% post-consumer recycled plastic lumber (HDPE)
- Waterproof, weather resistant
- Easy to sanitize between classes
- Professional quality REMO drum-heads
- Hand and mallet friendly
- No musical experience necessary
- ADA and CPSI compliant
- Interactive rhythm play for all ages
- Standard dimensions
- 30" wide (left to right)
- 30" deep (front to back)
- Height is dependent on style
- Style Options, Mobile or permanent installation
- Standard Free Standing, 24" or 42" tall
- On Casters, 24" or 42" tall
- In Ground 42" or 60" tall, including recommend 18" below grade
- Color Options