The PlayMore Design recycled plastic THRONE of GAMES features a Free Standing 6-Note Chime Unit and Storage Bench. The THRONE of GAMES promotes interactive rhythm play, and creative imagination for individuals, small groups or an entire class. The Chime Unit, features G Major Pentatonic tuning and provides pro-quality tones for hours of pleasing, unsupervised creative play or formal music lessons.
- Rolling Castors
- Ready for In-Ground installation
- 2 Side Drums
- 2 Side Drums with 50 Eco Building Blocks
- 2 Side Drums with 24-pc Percussion Package
- The basic model is the Free Standing Chime Unit and Bench, alone.
Side Drums are independently tunable with heavy gauge mylar REMO drumheads ensuring the highest quality sound and performance. The REMO drumheads can stand up to vigorous hand drumming and even mallets. REMO is the world's largest and most respected drumhead company.
Eco Percussion Package contains six tone blocks, in three sizes; providing three different sharp pitches. There are six guiros, that crate a glissando of ratchet sounds; and twelve sets of claves that will keep the beat going.
50 Eco Building Blocks in a variety of shapes and sizes, encourage creative, social, spatial and balance skills. For use indoors and out.
PlayMore Design instruments are perfect for schools, childcare, hospitals, memory care, assisted living facilities and playgrounds everywhere. All surfaces are easy to clean and maintain; ensuring years of enjoyable use. The durable frame is constructed of post-consumer recycled plastic
PlayMore instruments are designed to promote physical and mental health. Music play, as therapy, stimulates brain development and function, enhances memory and a sense of well binging, develops coordination and dexterity, and improves social interactions. Incorporate PlayMore Design instruments into your programs for enhanced individual growth.
A portion of the proceeds from the PlayMore Design instruments support DRUMSTRONG.org; which funds cancer education, research and survivorship support.
- 95% post-consumer recycled plastic and HDPE
- Professional quality REMO drumheads
- ADA and CPSI compliant
- Interactive rhythm play for all ages
- Hand and mallet friendly
- Standard dimensions are 61" width x 24" length x 36" height
- Multiple color and height options available
- Free-Standing, Mobile or In-Ground installation
- Crafted in the USA since 1995
- No musical experience needed!