The PlayMore Design recycled plastic THRONE of GAMES features a Free Standing 6-Note Chime Unit and Storage Bench. The THRONE of GAMES promotes interactive rhythm play, and creative imagination for individuals, small groups or an entire class. The Chime Unit, features G Major Pentatonic tuning and provides pro-quality tones for hours of pleasing, unsupervised creative play or formal music lessons.
- Rolling Castors
- Ready for In-Ground installation
- 2 Side Drums
- 2 Side Drums with 50 Eco Building Blocks
- 2 Side Drums with 24-pc Percussion Package
- The basic model is the Free Standing Chime Unit and Bench, alone
Side Drums are independently tunable with heavy gauge mylar REMO drum-heads ensuring the highest quality sound and performance. The REMO drum-heads can stand up to vigorous hand drumming and even mallets. REMO is the world's largest and most respected drum-head company.
Eco Percussion Package contains six Eco Tone Blocks, in three sizes; providing three different pitches. There are six Guiros, that create a glissando of ratchety sounds; and twelve sets of RecyClaves that will keep the beat going.
50 Eco Building Blocks in a variety of shapes and sizes, encourage creative, social, spatial and balance skills. For use indoors and out.
PlayMore Design instruments are perfect for schools, childcare, hospitals, memory care, assisted living facilities and playgrounds everywhere. All surfaces are easy to clean and maintain; ensuring years of enjoyable use. The durable frame is constructed of post-consumer recycled plastic
PlayMore instruments are designed to promote physical and mental health. Music play, as therapy, stimulates brain development and function, enhances memory and a sense of well binging, develops coordination and dexterity, and improves social interactions. Incorporate PlayMore Design instruments into your programs for enhanced individual growth.
A portion of the proceeds from the PlayMore Design instruments support DRUMSTRONG.org; which funds cancer education, research and survivorship support.
- 95% post-consumer recycled plastic and HDPE
- Professional quality REMO drum-heads
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- ADA and CPSI compliant
- Interactive rhythm play for all ages
- Hand and mallet friendly
- Standard dimensions are 61" width x 24" length x 36" height
- Multiple color and height options available
- Free-Standing, Mobile or In-Ground installation
- Crafted in the USA since 1995
- No musical experience needed!